Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, the Trapper is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Made in USA
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Handle Material: Amber Bone
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Clip, Spey
- Blade Length(s): 3.25 inches, 3.27 inches
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.125 inches
- Weight: 4.0 ounces
No Reviews Yet!