This azure stunner complements a design that features the Case Oval Script shield, accenting the mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades. The Wharncliffe blade makes for an excellent general purpose utility knife. From handymen requiring a quick and easy go to tool on the job to office staff opening up boxes, the Wharncliffe blade is the blade of choice. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Made in USA
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Wharncliffe blade
- Sawcut Jig Caribbean Blue handle with Case oval script shield
- Pattern Stamp: TB61028W SS
- Handle Material: Caribbean Blue Bone
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Wharncliffe
- Blade Length(s): 2.4 inches
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.63 inches
- Weight: 1.5 ounces
No Reviews Yet!