RUSSLOCK - BURNT BROWN JIGGED BONE
This Russlock is a part of the Pocket Worn® Burnt Brown Bone Family. Pocket Worn® Brown Bone in a Corn Cob jig sparks the feeling that a longtime, reliable friend is close by. This pattern features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening. The Clip blade on this durable folding knife is commonly used as a multi-purpose utility blade and is preferred for detail work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- One-hand opening , liner locking Drop Point blade
- Corn cob jigged Burnt Brown Bone handle with Case oval script shield
- Pattern Stamp: 61953 1/2L SS
- Handle Material: Burnt Brown Bone
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Russlock Drop Point
- Blade Length(s): 2.67 inches
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.25 inches
- Weight: 2.7 ounces
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS