LARGE STOCKMAN KNIFE - YELLOW SYNTHETIC CHROME VANADIUM
Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel. Case Chrome Vanadium blades are known for their edge-holding ability and easy re-sharpening.
- Pattern Stamp: 3375 CV
- Handle Material: Yellow Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Length(s): 3.3 inches, 2.3 inches, 2.2 inches
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Chrome Vanadium
- Blade Finish: Tumble Polish
- Closed Length: 4.25 inches
- Weight: 4.1 ounces
No Reviews Yet!