This Tribal Lock is a part of the Buffalo Horn Family. The water buffalo has been one of mankind’s most useful resources for thousands of years, and the properties of Genuine Buffalo Horn make it a natural handle material of choice for knives. The Tribal Lock is a product of the outstanding Case-Bose partnership. This single-blade stunner is equipped with a locking Spear blade. The Spear blade is a heavy-duty utility tool that effortlessly pieces and stabs. The blade is symmetrically shaped with a point that is in line with the center of the blade. The blade’s sharp point provides strength, durability, and long-lasting use and is easy to control. Its small cutting edge can slice through objects. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Made in USA
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Locking Spear blade
- Jigged Buffalo Horn handle with Case oval script shield
- Handle Material: Jigged Buffalo Horn
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Tribal Lock Spear
- Blade Length: 3.02 inches
- Lock Type: Lockback
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.13 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
No Reviews Yet!