This Sod Buster JR is a part of Case Knives' Working Knives collection. Their Working line salutes hard driving team players who answer the call and give it their all until the work is finally done. The Sod Buster JR is smaller than the traditional Sod Buster without compromising durability. The Skinner blade is ideal for skinning purposes among other different everyday demands. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Made in USA
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blade
- Etched As-Ground Skinner blade
- Jet-black synthetic handle
- Length 3.63 inches closed and 2.1 ounces
- Handle Material: Black Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Skinner
- Blade Length(s): 2.8 inches
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: As-Ground
- Closed Length: 3.625 inches
- Weight: 2.0 ounces
No Reviews Yet!