Functionality and durability combined
The first Carhartt bibs were created to keep Detroit railroad workers safe and comfortable on the job. These women's shortalls are made with the same durability for hard work on warmer days. Midweight canvas with Rugged Flex® stretch technology gives you freedom of movement your job requires.
- Material: 92% cotton / 6% polyester / 2% elastane high-stretch canvas
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Carhartt strong triple-stitched main seams
- Mid-rise sits just below the waist with a relaxed fit through the seat and thigh
- Adjustable suspenders
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zipper closure
- Two lower-front pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Right-leg utility band
- Inseam: 6"
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY