PODIUM BIG CHILL - 25 OUNCE
Keep yourself hydrated through extended bike rides or casual runs in the park with the Podium Big Chill by CamelBak. This insulated water bottle holds 25 fluid ounces of your favorite warm or cold beverage and the double-wall constructions ensures they will keep their original temperature from the start of the race until the end. Use the wide mouth to fill it up with ice and water for another workout or workday jam packed with crispy cool hydration.
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides
- Capacity: 25 ounces (0.7L)
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 g)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 10.75 inches (8 x 8 x 27 cm)
- Care instructions:
- The Podium® Big Chill Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the Jet Valve™ lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. We don?t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the Jet Valve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
- Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the Jet Valve™ and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap Jet Valve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like