AURORA HYDRATION PACK
The Aurora Hydration Pack from Camelbak is convenient, functional, and sleek. In other words, it was built with the active woman in mind. The 2.5-liter reservoir can be filled on the fly via the quick-release flap on the front of the pack. There are two external pockets for small odds-and-ends, and elastic side panels provide expansion when you need more room. Twin compression straps shrink the pack down when it's empty, and the reflective back strip has a tab so you can clip on a blinker for safety.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Hydration capacity: 85 fluid ounces (2.5L)
- Hydration type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA-, BPS- & BPF-free
- Gear capacity: 150 cubic inches (2.5L)
- Pack weight: 7 ounces (220g)
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 9.3 x 6.5 inches (40 x 23.5 x 16.5 cm)
- Fits torso: 15-12 inches (38-53 cm)
- Back panel: Padded mesh
- Number of exterior pockets: 4
No Reviews Yet!