AURORA HYDRATION PACK
The Aurora Hydration Pack from Camelbak is convenient, functional, and sleek. In other words, it was built with the active woman in mind. The 2.5-liter reservoir can be filled on the fly via the quick-release flap on the front of the pack. There are two external pockets for the small odds and ends you need, and elastic side panels that provide expansion when you need more room. Twin compression straps shrink the pack down when it's empty, and the reflective back strip has a tab so you can clip on a blinker for safety.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Hydration capacity: 85 fluid ounces (2.5L)
- Hydration type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA-, BPS- & BPF-free
- Gear capacity: 150 cubic inches (2.5L)
- Pack weight: 7 ounces (220g)
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 9.3 x 6.5 inches (40 x 23.5 x 16.5 cm)
- Fits torso: 15-12 inches (38-53 cm)
- Back panel: Padded mesh
- Number of exterior pockets: 4
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like