ROSEMARY & LEMON HAND CREAM
Burt’s Bees Hand Cream with Shea Butter softens dry hands and invigorates the senses with the refreshing scent of Rosemary & Lemon. This luxurious hand cream nourishes hands with all day moisture and a rich buttery texture that goes on smoothly and leaves hands feeling silky smooth.
- Made in USA
- Luxurious hand cream nourishes dry hands leaving skin gorgeously soft all day with the pleasant aromatic fragrance of Rosemary & Lemon
- Formulated with 99% naturally moisturizing ingredients such as Shea Butter, Baobab Oil and Pumpkin Seed Oil for softer, smoother hands
- Dermatologist-tested, this hand cream is naturally formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum or synthetic fragrances
- How to use: Apply liberally after an evening shower or anytime for amazingly soft, smooth hands all day long.
- Net weight: 1 ounce (28.3 g)
Ingredients: Water, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, adansonia digitata oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, fragrance (natural fragrance), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hibiscus rosa-sinensis flower extract, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed oil, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, acacia decurrens flower wax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, tocopherol, jojoba esters, hydro-genated castor oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, polyglycerin-3, biosaccharide gum-1, glyceryl caprylate, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, glyceryl stearate citrate, stearic acid, sucrose stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, magnesium aluminum silicate, sucrose polystearate, xanthan gum, arginine, lactic acid, phenoxyethanol, citral, limonene, linalool.
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS