Burt's Bees Hydrating Overnight Mask replenishes moisture while you sleep so that you can wake up to intensely hydrated skin. This 99% natural formula includes some of nature's best ingredients, including avocado, a superfruit rich in fatty acids, and prebiotics, which help support a healthy microbiome. The Hydrating Overnight Mask provides up to 24 hours of hydration, leaving skin looking refreshed and healthy. It is dermatologist-tested which means it is gentler on your skin and you can feel good about adding this to your nightly rotation. Say good night to dry skin and wake up to naturally refreshed and healthy-looking skin.
- Made in USA
- Hydrating overnight mask with avocado oil and prebiotics replenishes moisture while you sleep and wake up to intensely hydrated skin
- 99% naturally formulated with nature's best ingredients including avocado, superfruit rich in fatty acids, and prebiotics, which help support a healthy microbiome
- Replenishes moisture, providing up to 24 hours of hydration, reinforcing skin's moisture barrier and leaving skin looking refreshed and healthy-looking
- Dermatologist-tested and formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum or synthetic fragrances. Not tested on animals
- How to use: Apply a thin even layer to clean, dry face, avoiding eye and lip area. Leave for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes massage remaining product into skin.
- Net weight: 2.5 ounces (70.8 g)
Ingredients: Water, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glyceryl stearate, propanediol, beeswax, stearic acid, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, lactobacillus, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, trichilia emetica seed butter, helianthus annuus (sunower) seed wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, tocopherol, xanthan gum, lecithin, sodium PCA, zinc PCA, maltodextrin, potassium stearate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (natural fragrance) phenoxyethanol, citral, limonene, linalool.
No Reviews Yet!