Named after the rugged Selkirk Mountain range beginning in the Northern Panhandle of Idaho, the 836 Folding Selkirk is a midsized folder with added features to help ensure survival in demanding conditions. Featuring a brown/black CNC contoured Micarta handle and 420HC steel blade, the Folding Selkirk fits easily in the sheath and can be configured for horizontal or vertical belt carry. It features a 2 1/4" ferrocerium striker with a whistle integrated in the grip.5" (12.7 cm) when closed.
- Blade: 420HC Stainless Steel, drop point blade.
- Handle Brown/Black CNC contoured Micarta with steel bolster
- Carry system: Injected molded nylon sheath.
- Blade shape: Drop Point
- Blade thickness: 0.150"
- Blade length: 3 9/10" (9.9 cm)
- Weight: 7.5 oz. (213.5 g)
No Reviews Yet!