WOMEN'S CASCADIA 14
You were born and raised to run, and the Women’s Cascadia 14 from Brooks wants to help you tackle tricky terrain with comfort and surefooted style. From the waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex upper with a Cordura mudguard to the grippy TrailTrack rubber outsole, this running shoe is all about protecting your toes from the rain showers and puddles, keeping pesky pieces of debris out, and providing traction when it matters most. Without missing a beat, the BioMoGo DNA midsole and full internal saddle system allow you to go the distance with cushioned support and a secure fit. When it comes time to lace up and head out, this next-generation Cascadia shows the trails exactly who's the boss!
- The full internal saddle system gives you a close-to-foot fit
- The new Cordura Mud Guard protects from debris, while allowing water in and out
- A back gaiter tab with new front gaiter connection point
- Upper: The GORE-TEX® version has a waterproof, breathable upper; A lace guard keeps laces secure and out of the way
- Midsole: BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- Outsole: The TrailTack Rubber outsole allows for increased traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Arch: Medium, High
- Surface: Offroad/Trail
- Midsole Drop: 8 mm
- Average weight: 10.3 ounces
No Reviews Yet!