This great little compact flashlight/lantern is 100% versatile. Use it to light up the picnic table for cooking or card games. Later, sitting around the campfire, you're bound to hear nature's call. Your Zip Lantern will turn into a precise flashlight. Its frosted globe prevents glare, and all of its settings operate from a single switch, so there's no fumbling around in the dark for the correct button. You can hang it from a branch with its simple collapsible hook, or from a loop at the roof of your tent if you attach a carabiner. The power button lock keeps it from turning on accidentally in your pack.
- 1 LED with 150 lumens (max setting) is enclosed in frosted globe for bright, ambient light in lantern mode
- 1 LED with 90 lumens in the bottom to provide a bright, precise beam in flashlight mode
- Lantern, flashlight and dimming modes all operate from single switch
- Collapsible top hang loop
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries
- Lumens: Lantern - 150 lumens; Flashlight - 100 lumens
- Max Distances: Lantern - 6 meters; Flashlight - 20 meters
- Max Burn Time: Lantern Low - 12 hours; Flashlight Low - 100 hours
- IPX Rating: IPX4
- LED Type: 5 LED (Lantern); 1 LED (Flashlight)
- Batteries: 4 AAA (not included)
- Weight: 55 g
- Weight With Batteries: 103 g
No Reviews Yet!