Constructed with that stylish classic two-strap style, the Arizona from Birkenstock has fully adjustable straps and shock-absorbing EVA sole. Made with thick and supple leathers without additional dyes, these sandals are breathable, durable, and comfortable. You're sure to be moving through the day with ample support thanks to the anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed.
- Two straps, each with an individually adjustable and color-coordinated metal tongue buckle
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor® is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece; This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable
- Footbed lining: Suede
- Insole: real leather
- Footbed: Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed - Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak; This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning; As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned
No Reviews Yet!