SEEDHOUSE SL TENT - 1-PERSON
Solo adventures to group camping trips, the Seedhouse SL 1-Person Tent from Big Agnes is the ideal superlightweight option for backpacking alone or when you need your own space among friends and family. The single-pole structure provides easy, quick setup at the end of the day, while the silicone treated nylon rip-stop and all seam taping ensure waterproof protection no matter the weather. Keep your gear close by and covered with the sidecar vestibules or store them away in the mesh and media pockets.
- Big Agnes' Seedhouse tents get better with age. Generous living space, easy set up, and extra Sidecar vestibules will keep this classic tent a favorite on the trail for years to come.
- Sidecar vestibules provide extra storage that is easily accessible from the interior of your tent
- Easy set up single-pole structure with DAC Angle Hubs and attached cross pole increases usable interior space and headroom
- Simple head-entry design
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- 3-D shelf is ideal for stashing oversized gear, utilizing dead space above your feet
- Oversized ceiling pocket is great for gear stashing
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
- Fly is silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is polyester taffeta is a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight Angle Hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 ceiling media pocket with one cord-routing portals, 1 large 3D shelf pocket & 9 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Packed size: 18 x 6.5 inches (46 x 17 cm)
- Floor area: 20 feet² (1.9 m²)
- Vestibule area: 5 feet² (0.5 m²)
- Trail weight: 2 pounds 15 ounces (1.33 kg)
- Packed weight: 3 pounds 5 ounces (1.5 kg)
- Fast fly weight: 2 pounds 4 ounces (1.02 kg)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS