MTNGLO POWERCASE/ LOFT WITH JOEY T55
Stay connected even when you're off the grid with the mtnGLO PowerCase/ Loft With Joey T55. Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO collection, this protective multi-use case has an integrated power supply designed to charge and protect your phone, tablet and other electronic devices. It also doubles as a campsite or tent loft that enables theater-style viewing of a video on a tablet while in camp. Wherever you find yourself— on the road or in the backcountry, enjoy the convenience of this power station technology.
- Power Case made of Neoprene and coated nylon fabric to safeguard your electronics with a water and dirt resistant case
- Versatile and durable case designed for tablets and other electronic devices featuring integrated computerized power supply
- Features Joey T55 computerized power supply - includes 2 lengths of USB/Micro B cords
- Includes mtnGLO Tent Light Accessory Kit - 100 inches /254 cm strand of LED lights incased in a lightweight nylon tubing. Three AAA batteries provide prower for a run time of approximately 24 hours (batteries not included)
- Doubles as a tent or campsite loft to enable theater-style viewing of video on a tablet while in camp
- Neoprene provides cushion and protection from damage while cramming in a pack or accidental drops.
- Clear TPU window allows you to use your tablet without exposing it to the elements
- Four internal stretch mesh pockets for storing phones, charging cords or other devices.
- Internal cord routing allows you to leave all your cords in one places, and ready to charge your devices.
- Four removable adjustable straps enable you to set up your PowerCase/Loft as a theater wherever you go
- Two-way zipper closure
No Reviews Yet!
Q: I was just give a north face pack with this charging unit within it. Question is how to you charge the battery pack. I was given no cords. Thanks
A: Hi Lisa, and thank you for your question. Here is a web address for the pack I believe you have. This is the link to the backpack; https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/inductor-charged-backpack#hero=0 and here is a link for the charger as well; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AppIzmtqKk. If you think you are missing some cords please give the store where the pack was purchased a call. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions please let us know, You can also contact North Face directly at THE NORTH FACE® CUSTOMER SERVICE (U.S. ONLY) (888) TNF-1968 or (888) 863-1968 Monday-Friday: 8am-8pm (EST) Saturday: 9:30am-6pm (EST)
By Lisa on June 29, 2018 I hade the same question (0)