INSULATED AIR CORE ULTRA - WIDE REGULAR
After a full day of thru-hiking or a weekend camping trip with friends, it's always so nice to lay down on something comfy and supportive without having to lug around too much weight. That's where the Insulated Air Core Ultra from Big Agnes comes in. This three-season sleeping pad is constructed with a sturdy nylon ripstop fabric with aviation-grade TPU lamination technology for durability that can handle the backcountry or backyard like a pro. Accidents do happen, so if something pops a hole or rips your pad, use the included repair kit and don't let anything ruin your adventure. Design for those rollers and movers, this inflatable sleeping pad keeps you comfortably sleeping on air like cushioning and not on the rough ground.
- 3.25-inch thick pad with 3.50-inch larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- High volume valves with micro-adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine-tuning to your preferred firmness
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Pad Inflation Sack made from upcycled excess pad material included. (Color will vary depending on excess material)
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow Big Agnes recommends adding a closed-cell foam pad
- Durable, lightweight nylon double rip-stop fabric
- THERMOLITE® Insulation working with a heat reflective film traps body heat and reflects it back at you to prevent heat loss
- Proprietary I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for weld strength and ultimate dependability
- Dimensions: 25 x 72 inches
- Rolled size: 4 x 8.5 inches (10 x 22 cm)
- Weight: 25 ounces (710 g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS