MINI GRIPITLIAN - DROP POINT
A good pocket knife is essential for your hard-working, adventurous lifestyle. Whether you're a lefty or a righty, the Mini Griptilian knife from Benchmade has got you covered. The knife has an AXIS locking mechanism with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener and a 154CM stainless steel blade. The glass-filled nylon handle has a reversible steel pocket clip, so you can clip it to your belt or your pocket when you're on the job.
- Reversible tip-up clip position
- Lanyard hole
- Mechanism: AXIS®
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Style: Drop-point blade
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 2.91 inches (7.39cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100 inches (2.54mm)
- Open Length: 6.78 inches (17.22cm)
- Closed Length: 3.87 inches (9.83cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.51 inches (12.95mm)
- Weight: 2.81 ounces (79.66 g)
No Reviews Yet!