GRIPTILIAN - DROP POINT
A good pocket knife is essential for your hard-working, adventurous lifestyle. Whether you're a lefty or a righty, the Griptilian knife from Benchmade has got you covered. The knife has an AXIS locking mechanism with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener and a 154CM stainless steel blade. The sturdy nylon handle has a reversible steel pocket clip, so you can clip it to your belt or your pocket when you're on the job.
- Reversible tip-up clip position
- Lanyard hole
- Mechanism: AXIS®
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: S30V
- Blade style: Drop-point blade
- Handle: Nylon
- Blade Length: 3.45 inches (8.76cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115 inches (2.92mm)
- Open Length: 8.07 inches (20.50cm)
- Closed Length: 4.62 inches (11.73cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.64 inches (16.26mm)
- Weight: 3.88 ounces (110.00 g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS