From outdoor adventures to everyday activities, keep the 781 Anthem from Benchmade close by and ready. Featuring a CPM-20CV steel blade and sturdy anodized billet titanium handle, this manual-opening knife is made in the USA. The plain edge blade and drop-point structure are what makes this a sharp, useful tool.
- Made in USA
- Blade edge: Plain
- Blade finish/color: Satin
- Blade style/shape: Drop-point
- Clip position: Reversible tip-up
- Handle material: Anodized billet titanium
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade steel: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC)
- Blade length: 3.50 inches (8.89 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.112 inches (2.845 mm)
- Open length: 8.06 inches (20.47 cm)
- Closed length: 4.56 inches (11.58 cm)
- Handle thickness: 0.43 inches (10.922 mm)
- Weight: 3.66 ounces (103.76 g)
No Reviews Yet!