590 BOOST - PLAIN EDGE
Keep the 590 Boost from Benchmade close at hand as you tackle a backpacking trip, or keep one handy for everyday use. This American made folding knife is constructed from durable CPM-S30V steel with a plain edge and features a Versaflex handle for a firm, stable grip. The assisted-opening is perfect for quick access while keeping your knife securely closed as your carry it in your pocket or hanging from a lanyard.
- Made in USA
- Lanyard hole
- Blade edge: Plain
- Blade finish/color: Satin
- Blade style/shape: Drop-point
- Clip type: Deep-carry
- Clip position: Reversible tip-up
- Handle material: Versaflex
- Mechanism: AXIS® Assist
- Action: Assisted-opening
- Blade steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade length: 3.70 inches (9.40 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.120 inches (3.048 mm)
- Open Length: 8.52 inches (21.64 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.83 inches (12.26 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.70 inches (17.78 mm)
- Weight: 4.59 ounces (130.12 g)?
No Reviews Yet!