From the trail to the waterfront, the Men's Brewer by Astral is just the footwear for tackling both in comfort and dependability. Covered in a hydrophobic PES canvas with Airmesh, these water-ready shoes are designed to make a splash! The Balanced Geometry EVA foam midsole provides cushioned support and allows water to drain through the forefoot for a smooth transition from creek explorations to hiking. Gripping river rock and dry, stable ground, the Granite Grip outsole make the Brewer all you need for wet to dry fun.
- Intended Use: Water, Trail, Casual, Travel, Boat
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17 heel, 16mm ball
- Uppers: Hydrophobic PES Canvas with Airmesh at vamp and tongue; Foldable Heel has a slit for sand drainage; 210D nylon liner. 2 sets (different colors) water resistant laces provided.
- Midsole: Balanced Geometry Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam with drainage ports at forefoot.
- Outsole: Granite Grip high surface-contact, siped, and non-marking. Made with G.ss rubber (our stickiest compound).
- Average Weight: 8.11 ounces (230g)
- Fit Tip: True to size
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like