WOMEN'S CERIUM LT VEST
With a minimalist design providing core warmth for very little weight, the Cerium LT vest performs as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill down is resilient and warm, the Arato 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. The women’s specific trim fit layers easily under a shell, and the sewn-through construction further reduces weight and increases packability.
- Material: Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.; Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.; 850 fill European white goose down; Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Includes stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Trim fit, hip length
- Center back length: 24.8 inches (63 cm)
- Weight: 6 ounces (63 cm)
- Care instructions: Machine wash in warm water (30°C). Do not use fabric softener. Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls. Do not iron.
No Reviews Yet!