MEN'S ZETA SL JACKET
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Jacket is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. Featured with a WaterTight front zipper and two hand pockets with RS sliders. The non-helmet compatible StormHood secures with a halo adjuster. The adjustable cuff and hem help seal out the weather.
Why we love it:
The Zeta SL is by far the best rain jacket I have had the pleasure of owning. Gore-Tex Paclite Plus is the most breathable membrane out there, and performs amazing even in a torrential downpour. If I were to be stuck in the elements, Arc'teryx is always my first choice for my rain jackets.
William T., Mast General Store - Roanoke, VA
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- StormHood™ with halo adjuster
- Non-helmet compatible
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Materials: N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE® Plus product technology
- Weight: 310 grams / 10.9 ounces
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (40°C); Double rinse; Do not use fabric softener; Tumble dry on medium heat; Do not iron.
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS