MEN'S ATOM LT VEST
Waking up to the aroma of coffee brewing is much sweeter under the trees of your favorite camping spot. The Men's Atom LT Vest by Arc'teryx is the ideal insulated vest for fall and winter camping or outdoor adventuring. It is built with stretch side panels and packed with CoreLoft synthetic insulation designed to wick moisture, breathe, and keep you warm when wet. Sporting a full zip with wind flap, an array of pockets, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, layer this wind-resistant insulator under a jacket, or wear it solo, and enjoy its superior core warmth.
Why we love it:
"Arc'teryx is one of the leaders and innovators in the outdoor industry. I bought this vest last fall and can't believe how warm and comfortable it keeps me. It's the perfect piece to wear in the fall and winter, either as a mid layer or outer layer. I especially like wearing it when I play golf. The movement it allows is perfect. The stretchy side panels allow for a more customized fit."
— Will, Mast General Store - Winston-Salem, NC
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, insulated
- Lightweight, compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels water
- Coreloft™ synthetic insulation retains warmth when wet
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels enhance comfort and mobility
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Trim fit
- Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Fabric: 20D mechanical stretch Tinthan™ 100% nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 Insulation 100% polyester staple fibre
- Average weight: 7.8oz (220g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS