MEN'S ATOM LT JACKET
When winter hits, layering becomes essential for fast-changing weather and core temperatures. The Atom LT Jacket by Arc'teryx is that perfect mid-layer jacket for wearing under a hardshell, or it can be worn on its own. This streamlined zip-up jacket is packed with features like Coreloft insulation for superior warmth, Tyono shell and fleece side panels for increased breathability and mobility, and a DWR finish (durable water repellent) that protects you from a light drizzle.
Why we love it:
"The Atom LT is my hands-down favorite jacket we have— to the point in which I own both the jacket and its hooded version. Its lightweight breathability combined with its insulation make the Atom LT a great piece for many different functions whether you are going for a hike on the trail or a walk through downtown. It has worked for me from early fall temperatures to late winter weather. The Atom LT is the #1 pick in my quiver for its versatility— I often refer to it as the chameleon of jackets."
— Corey, Mast General Store - Knoxville, TN
"This jacket keeps me warm even riding a bike on a cold day. It blocks the wind but feels like I'm wearing almost no weight."
— Michael, Mast General Store - Knoxville, TN
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 has good air permeability; DWR finish repels moisture
- Coreloft™ 60 insulation provides warmth
- Smooth-faced, air permeable fleece stretch side panels for ventilation
- Med-height collar, insulated, layers well
- No Slip Zip™ main opening, zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket
- Trim, hip-length; Drop hem
- Center back length: 29 inches (74 cm)
- Average weight: 12.7 ounces (360 g)
No Reviews Yet!