MEN'S ATOM LT JACKET
Free shipping on orders over $99
When winter hits, layering becomes essential for fast changing weather and core temperatures. The Atom LT Jacket by Arc'teryx is that perfect mid-layer jacket for wearing under a hardshell, or it can worn on its own. This streamlined zip-up jacket is packed with features like Coreloft insulation for superior warmth, Polartec Power Stretch side panels for increased breathability and mobility, and a DWR finish (durable water repellent) that protects you from a light drizzle.
Why we love it:
"The Atom LT is my hands-down favorite jacket we have— to the point in which I own both the jacket and its hooded version. Its lightweight breathability combined with its insulation make the Atom LT a great piece for many different functions whether you are going for a hike on the trail or a walk through downtown. It has worked for me from early fall temperatures to late winter weather. The Atom LT is the #1 pick in my quiver for its versatility— I often refer to it as the chameleon of jackets."
— Corey, Mast General Store - Knoxville, TN
"This jacket keeps me warm even riding a bike on a cold day. It blocks the wind but feels like I'm wearing almost no weight."
— Michael, Mast General Store - Knoxville, TN
- Insulated, mid-layer jacket with wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant, breathable, moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightweight, compressible, and packable
- DWR finish (durable water repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Soft, smooth lined insulated collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Trim fit, hip lenght
- Fabric: Tinthan™ 100% nylon 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish/ Tyono™ 20D shell with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, 100% nylon
- Side panels: Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60g/m² insulation
No Reviews Yet!