MEN'S ATOM LT HOODY
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood adds warmth.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Resilient Coreloft Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Light, soft Tyono 20 is air permeable
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Hood Configuration: Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood with structured mini hood brim
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Laminated hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Slight drop hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 29.1 in
- Materials: Dope Permeair 20 - 100% nylon; Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon; Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane; Coreloft Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat
- Weight: 13.2 oz
No Reviews Yet!