MEN'S ATOM LT HOODY
Go forth into the wilderness with the versatility and protection of the Men's Atom LT Hoody by Arc'teryx. Intelligently constructed with 60g of ultra insulating Coreloft synthetic, this bombproof jacket boasts lightweight, compressible, and breathing qualities like none other. The Tyono shell provides air permeability for when you break out sweating on hairy ice climbs or precarious mountain hikes. The DWR (durable water repellant) finish wards off rain, and the helmet-compatible hood cinches for heavy storms. When not needed, conveniently stow the Atom LT in its own pocket.
Why we love it:
"If I could only pick one jacket for my winters in the mountains, this would be it. I have worn this jacket for years on my adventures. The synthetic lining is easy to care for, and the DWR finish makes it ready for rain or snow. This jacket has summited peaks and skied slopes with me, and it rocks. The hood is adjustable and can fit over a helmet. The sleeves are snug at the wrist so that snow is not going up your forearms on the slopes. The lining on the side is flexible and breathable for those winter hikes. I suggest this jacket for active cold-weather adventures. On the windiest days, a hardshell is the perfect piece to complement this insulation."
— Clay, Mast General Store - Boone, NC
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 has good air permeability; DWR finish repels moisture
- Coreloft™ 60 insulation provides warmth
- Smooth-faced, air permeable fleece stretch side panels for ventilation
- Adjustable, insulated, low-profile StormHood™
- No Slip Zip™ main opening, zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket; adjustable hem
- Trim, hip-length; Drop hem
- Center back length: 29 inches (74 cm)
- Average weight: 12.7 ounces (360 g)
No Reviews Yet!