APPALACHIAN TRAIL GUIDE TO NORTH CAROLINA- GEORGIA
Take a stroll through the Southern states of the AT with the Appalachian Trail Guide to North Carolina- Georgia. It covers 235 miles from the eastern end of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park through the Nantahala and Chattahoochee national forests to the Trail's Southern Terminus, Springer Mountain, Georgia. This comprehensive guidebook has detailed trail descriptions as well as information on overnight sites, water sources, natural and cultural history of the areas, and directions to trailheads. It also includes four five-color topographic maps on two sheets with elevation profiles and National Geographic Maps' five-color topographic map of the park with side trails.
Appalachian Trail Guide North Carolina-Georgia, 14th Edition
- ATC Map & Guide set for Appalachian Trail in Georgia and North Carolina, 14th edition
- Easy to use and comprehensive - trail descriptions and mileage data for hiking North or South
- Multi color maps printed on waterproof, tear resistant paper
- Includes a ziploc bag to keep the maps and book clean and dry while hiking
- 235 AT miles
- Great for day hikes as well as thru-hiking
- Includes elevation profiles
- Editors: Lisa Wiiliams, Richard H. Ketelle, Don O'Neal
- Paperback. 279 pages
- Weight: 15 oz
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 4.8 1.8 inches
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like