A.T. POCKET PROFILE - VIRGINIA HIGHLANDS
Appalachian Trail Pocket Profile Maps are elevation profiles on one side (ups & downs) as well as a map on the other side. They are small, light and incredibly useful for thru-hikers or day hikers. Now you can see the entire trail at a glance while using a more durable and user-friendly map than any other resource available! Weighing in at just 4 grams each, this convenient map set is jammed full of useful information featuring an Appalachian Trail map on one side and elevation profiles with altitudes and trail data on the other. Trail data information includes trail mileage, shelter locations, camp sites, water sources, resupply points, lodging, outfitters, and post offices. This set covers the Appalachian Trail from Damascus, VA - Harpers Ferry, WV. 597 miles.
- Includes trail data from Damascus, VA - Harpers Ferry, WV 597 miles
- 6 Maps - Printed on durable waterproof plastic type paper
- Tear resistant, waterproof and in-color
- Includes elevations profiles, map, altitude, mileage, shelters, water sources, town data, roads, trails, resupply points, mail drops and more
- AT elevation profile and data (side 1)
- AT trail map (side 2)
- Includes 6 separate pocket profile maps covering 597 miles of the Appalachian Trail
- Profiles are synced with David Miller's AT Guide
- Dimensions - 3.9 inches (W ) x 17 inches (L) each
- Weight - 0.14 ounces each
- Total Weight - .84 ounces
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like