WOMEN'S LONE PEAK 4.5 LOW
Take your love of running off-the-beaten-path and lace up the Women's Lone Peak 4.0 from Altra before you hit the trail. These running shoes feature a quick-drying mesh upper, cushioned EVA and A-Bound midsole, roomy Footshape toe box, and balanced cushioning underfoot. The MaxTrac rubber outsole with Trail Claw ensures you don't miss a step thanks to the multi-directional, carved lugs that provide optimal traction on tricky terrain through rain or shine.
- GAITERTRAP™ - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe
- FOOTSHAPE™ Toe Box - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents
- Fit4Her™ - Customized to the unique anatomy of the female foot
- Upper: Durable Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Stack height: 25 mm
- Average weight: 8.7 ounces (247 g)
No Reviews Yet!