QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze is impregnated with Kaolin, the same homeostasis technology used by the US troops to stop even the worst external traumatic bleeding wounds quickly. Each QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze is packaged in an easy to open foil pouch to keep the gauze free of contaminates. The easy-to-use dressing can be contoured to fit any wound and can achieve homeostasis in as little as three minutes.
- QuikClot® advance clotting gauze uses kaolin, an inorganic mineral that accelerates the body's natural clotting ability and helps blood clot up to five times faster than blood on it's own
- Kaolin - QuikClot's clotting agent is used in many everyday products and does not contain any animal, plant, human or shellfish related material
- QuikClot® gauze fits onto just about any wound, in just about any situation
- Two-pack size is convenient to carry
- Includes two 3 x 24-inch strips
- Average weight: 0.5 ounces
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) [formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)] Information: This product is considered an "article" and is therefore exempt from the OSHA Hazard Communications Regulations requirements to produce an SDS. If you have further questions or concerns about the use of this product, there are some options for contacting directly QuikClot® on their website here.
No Reviews Yet!