CUBAN BLACK BEANS
This classic recipe is cooked in a sofrito of onion, garlic, bell peppers, and avocado oil and seasoned with a rich blend of spices. In Cuba, it is not un-common to eat Frijoles Negros multiple times a day, and these versatile beans go great with a side of rice, on tacos, or as added protein on your favorite salad.
- Made in USA
- Ready in 60 seconds! Ready-to-eat beans. Simply warm in the microwave or on the stove-top, and enjoy!
- Made with Water, black beans, onions, dried green bell peppers, apple cider vinegar, avocado oil, tomato paste, sea salt, spices, garlic.
- A Dozen Cousins' beans are inspired by traditional recipes from across the Americas.
- A Dozen Cousins' provide an annual grant to eliminate socio-economic health disparities in the US.
- Non GMO
- 6g of Plant Protein, 9g of Fiber
- Made with Avocado Oil
- BPA Free Packaing
- Naturally Gluten Free
- See label photo for ingredients and nutrition facts
- Serving size 1/2 cup, about 2 servings per container
- Net weight 10 ounces
DISCLAIMER: You are advised to consult actual product packaging and materials as they may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always review labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional or more comprehensive information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Mast General Store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products contained in our stores or on our website.
No Reviews Yet!