SEA STAR OCEAN BRACELET
According to estimates, around the world, we throw away almost four million tons of trash every day, of which 12.8% is plastic, polluting our environment, especially water. After a post-college surfing trip to Bali, owners Alex and Andrew saw the destruction that plastics could have on our oceans, and decided to do something about it. Local fishermen were no longer catching fish, so they employed them to pick up trash instead. Made from recycled glass and plastics from our oceans, this bracelet funds that project. Not only that but this particular bracelet, the Ocean Bracelet Sea Sea Star, helps support research that advances clean living efforts for sea stars.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Includes 4ocean logo vinyl decal (5 3/8” x 7/8”)
No Reviews Yet!