OCEAN BRACELET JELLYFISH
According to estimates, around the world, we throw away almost four million tons of trash every day, of which 12.8% is plastic, polluting our environment, especially water. After a post-college surfing trip to Bali, owners Alex and Andrew saw the destruction that plastics could have on our oceans, and decided to do something about it. Local fishermen were no longer catching fish, so they employed them to pick up trash instead. Made from recycled glass and plastics from our oceans, this bracelet funds that project. This bracelet helps fund the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution that is a research program to expand knowledge of jellyfish and their role in the food web.
- 1 pound of trash will be removed from the ocean and coastlines
- Made with recycled ocean plastic and glass recovered by 4ocean employees
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2 to 5 inches in diameter
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
No Reviews Yet!