OCEAN BRACELET EVERGLADES
According to estimates, around the world, we throw away almost four million tons of trash every day, of which 12.8% is plastic, polluting our environment, especially water. After a post-college surfing trip to Bali, owners Alex and Andrew saw the destruction that plastics could have on our oceans, and decided to do something about it. Local fishermen were no longer catching fish, so they employed them to pick up trash instead. Made from recycled glass and plastics from our oceans, this bracelet funds that project. Not only that but this particular bracelet, the Ocean Bracelet Everglades, is partnered with Captains For Clean Water that supports education and advocacy about preserving the Everglades.
- 1 pound of trash will be removed from the ocean and coastlines
- Released in partnership with Captains For Clean Water to raise awareness about the threats facing the Everglades and the actions we must take to save this globally significant ecosystem
- Made with recycled ocean plastic and glass recovered by 4ocean employees
- Unisex design
- Adjustable from 2-5 inches in diameter
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
No Reviews Yet!