5 strands 4 cleaner oceans!
Thoughtfully crafted by artisans in Guatemala, the Guatemala 5-Strand Bracelet from 4Ocean is hand woven with cords made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. A symbol of unity and strength, each bracelet features five tunnel braids that represent the five layers of the ocean and the five elements of the earth. Each strand is threaded with delicate metal seed beads that sparkle in the sun. In addition to pulling one pound of trash from the ocean, every purchase helps provide women and children in Guatemala’s rural communities with a reliable source of income and new opportunities for education, equality, and prosperity.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every bracelet sold
- Bracelet cords made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Charms made from certified 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand-assembled by artisans in Guatemala
- Unisex, waterproof, and adjustable
- Comes with a “1LB” vinyl decal
- Zinc alloy seed bead details offer shine
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY